ASP Hosting sale!
Double disk space and transfer for FREE!
Limited time offer! Act Now!

aspdev | articles | tutorials | forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Double Back ground Image through CSS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ASPdev.org Forum Index -> JavaScript / DHTML / HTML / CSS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stigs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Double Back ground Image through CSS Reply with quote

Helloooo!!!!

using both explorer and firefox - myspace issue.

simple page design, bit of flash and a nice looking fixed position image on the top right of the screen. now i've played around with copying the code from the generated style sheet to enable me to place another fixed image on the opisite side of the screen ( top-left).

i just can't seem to figure it out, even with some of the CSS tutorials on hand.

the DIV layer method has a few glitches in both explorer and fire fox.

www.myspace.com/flusteredpeacocks

as you can see the image on the top right stays put.

i'd like to know how to use a horizontally flipped image in the same way, on the other side.....

i'm no pro, but i know enough to do what i need to do, but in this case the method and knowledge evades me.....
x-raysteve

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should just be able to use float-left or float-right in CSS and have it show up on the other side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ASPdev.org Forum Index -> JavaScript / DHTML / HTML / CSS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: